Radio Manager Online SHOUTcast
2) Open the message that is sent to your email
3) Access the account through the link in the message
4) Click on Radiomanager on the top right of the screen
5) Click on SHOUTcast streaming service
6) Fill information for the radio station and save
7) After the server is set up, you will be given information needed to connect to the broadcasting application.
Save the streaming server URL, the port number, your password, and stream ID depending on the broadcasting app you use
If you don't remember your password, you can reset it.
8) If your broadcasting application does not use stream ID, your password will need to be entered in the format of: StreamID:#password
© 2017 SwiftChat In
Terms & Privacy